Sunday, July 27, 2008

It's Raining Dogs!

This post is dedicated to our wonderful aussies Mel and Trace.



"Did you call my name?"


Melvin ejoying the sun in his 'hole'



"What are you doing?"


Trace keeping a watchful eye on the fence that attacked and viciously bit him awhile ago.

"Don't I look cute?"


Mel and Trace 'helping' us haul a load of hay to the horse barn in March.


Looking regal. Melvin doesn't like the camera and looks away if you stand close to him and try and get a picture. To get these rare pictures of him looking directly at you, I have to stand at least ten feet away and use that wonderful zoom our camera has.



Sleeping beauty. I came back to the house to get a fresh battery and found Trace conked out on his chain.



Having fun in the chaff.


"Now I told you a million times, quit sticking your tounge out at me!!!"

"Much better, good dog!"


"I love gardening!"


"Sorry, I didn't mean to step on your carrots...."


"I'm going to pace around the bed of the hay truck and squeak until you show me how to get down."


"I love you Mom!"


"This is MY wool, go get your own!"


"Hey, that's mine!" "No, it's mine!"

"Can we share it?"


I hope you enjoyed the pictures and this post; I had alot of fun putting it together. The dogs wanted to help, but their paws where too big to make the keyboard work, and they thought the mouse was a field mouse because it had such a long tail.

No comments: