Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My First Award



Wow, my first award! What a funny coincidence, my Mom and I both got nominated for awards on the same day!


First, I want to thank Shirley over at Ride A Good Horse for honoring me with this award. Thanks Shirley! Your blog is wonderful. I love your blog because you raise and show Quarter Horses, and you take great pictures of your horses and colt, Choctaw Peppy. He's a beauty!


The rules state that I have to pick at least seven blogs, but I don't think I read enough, but we'll see... Now, in no particular order:


1. Linda at Just Another Day On the Prairie, I love your blog! I love all your cattle and horse pictures, and you have a good eye for good camera shots, and a great sense of humor. Your lifestyle; I wish ours was more like that.

2. Ree over at Confessions Of A Pioneer Woman, what can I say? Your blog is amazing. You're an amazing photographer, and you give great tutorials on how to edit pictures, and everyday I can't wait to see what you've taken a picture of, or what funny/crazy story that you will post.

3. Threecollie at Northview Diary, it's nice to read about a dairy farm and see your funny pictures of the frogs and "marine" life that live in your Rubbermaid stock tank.

4. Jen at Copenhagen Kisses, love your pictures!

5. Nita at Throwback At Trapper Creek or should I say Creak? Eventhough you ask me to check your visits every five minutes, it's still fun to take pictures for the blog and help you edit it...

6. Kdwhorses, at Blackjack Land & Cattle Company, Lovely pictures, and I like to see what's going on down in Texas.

7. Paula at It's All Gouda, your food always looks so good that I'm always drooling and hungry after looking at your blog!

8. Nuzzling Muzzles, I'm a horse lover, so I love your blog. Beautiful pictures, too!


Rules for passing on the award:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you have nominated.

6 comments:

threecollie said...

Thank you so very much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, and you can't tell time, it isn't every 5 minutes!!

Paula said...

First, congratulations on your first award. Your blog is wonderful, so full of GREAT photographs, and I'm sure this is just the first of many blog awards for you. Next, what a nice surprise it was for me to come home after being gone for 5 days and learn that you passed the award on to me! Thank you!

kdwhorses said...

Thanks so much! Congrats to you, you deserve it too! I love your pictures and of course your Aussies!

Linda said...

Aww, thanks! Marry the right guy and you can live just like me! Anonymous there is just cranky cause she has sweaty calves and won't splurge and buy Medical Martens:)

Trapper Creek Daughter said...

Threecollie, your welcome, you deserve it!

Anonymous, Well, if it isn't every five minutes, then it's at least four times an hour.

Paula, Thank you. After seeing all that food, how could I not give you one!

Kdwhorses, Your welcome!

Linda,yup, yup. I just hate when my calves get sweaty, 'cause then they try to butt you.